Phone: (732) 264-7868 | Fax: (732) 888 1696 | M-F: 8AM-5PM | 917 Highway 36, Union Beach, NJ 07735 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your vehicle's air conditioning system vent blows warm air? Does the heater blow cool air?
We can help! We have the latest A/C equipment available and use only environmentally friendly refrigerants and chemicals. Along with this equipment and our M.A.C. certified technicians we can diagnose, repair and maintain your vehicle's A/C and heating system that is safe for our planet and future generations.
A thorough inspection includes:
* Inspecting the interior controls and blower.
* Checking radiator coolant levels, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat.
* Testing the compressor belt.
* Checking for leaks or other damage.
System testing includes:
* A cooling system pressure test
* Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
* Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
* Check the interior vent air temperature