Phone: (732) 264-7868 | Fax: (732) 888 1696 | M-F: 8AM-5PM | 917 Highway 36, Union Beach, NJ 07735 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the best price on a new set of name-brand tires? A quick tire rotation or tire inspection with no appointment? Union Auto Body is ready to assist.
Rotating your tires helps to distribute wear more evenly, so you can get more life out of them.
Properly inflated tires are crucial to your vehicle's handling and safety. Regular tire rotations help distribute wear more evenly and can help you get more life out of them. But do you know what to look for when your tires are worn?
If you notice any of the following...Stop:
* Tire tread depth of less than 3/32" or tire treads that don't reach the top of Lincoln's head on an upside-down penny
* Punctures, cuts or snags in your tire tread or sidewall
* Sudden loss of tire pressure
* Your tire wear indicator is visible
* Sudden vibration when driving
* Poor handling or traction on slippery surfaces
Tires should be selected by the correct size for the vehicle, and should be purchased in sets of four, or at least matching sets of two on each axle. Stop by for proper installation of your new tires. It includes:
* Inspecting the lug nuts for wear
* Installing new valve stems
* Mounting the tires
* Proper balancing
* Checking the disc brake caliper clearance, as well as the distance between calipers, wheels and rims to inspect for no interference.
* Tightening lugs to proper torque as determined by the manufacturer
* Making sure you tires are road ready and save you money in future auto repairs.
Our factory-trained experts are committed to making sure your tires are safe and ready for the road.
Come on in!